Thursday, 2 December 2010

Post NaNo - I got the 50K done - WooHoo!!

So, I wrote 50,077 words last month. they were in sentences, paragraphs and everything. I even managed some fair spelling, too. Ok, what the hell, I'll admit it - I relied on spell-checkers. Doesn't everyone?

I calculate I am about 62% complete on the first draft and I'd like to get cracking on writing the other 38% over December - so come the New Year I can slap that text about a bit and get a solid second draft.

I am also concurrently (Multi-tasking, me) submitting my second novel Market Warfare, and I hope to get an Agent interested in helping me take it to market.

Any offers?

No comments: